Area Sales Manager - London & South East Region
Up to £65k D.O.E
- Develop awareness, interest, and demand for the product via consultants, contractors and end users.
- Reporting to the sales director.
- PPT presentations for customers as well as stakeholders.
- Close interaction with internal staff and support team.
- Keep abreast of market conditions, product changes and legislation.
- Have the ability to work within a specified area and achieve sales budgets.
- An understanding of Plate Heat Exchangers and how they fit into a HVAC system and their design limitations.
- Experience of working with DHW generation and Heat Pumps understanding the different design criteria
- Knowledge of pressure vessels and design codes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Thorough knowledge of the sales area that you will operate in.
- Extensive knowledge of consultants, contractors and possible end users in the responsible area.
- HVAC-Commercial/Industrial or Process Industry experience.
- Proficient with IT Programs (Word, Excel, CRM)
A world-class benefits package, including:
- Quarterly Commission
- 15% OTE
- £600 P/M Car Allowance
- Life Cover
REF SOS 406
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...