Business Development Manager - North / East / West London
c.£60k + D.O.E. + 25% O.T.E.
An excellent opportunity to develop your career with a very reputable brand...
- Create demand for market-leading ranges of Ground Source, Air Source and Exhaust Air Heat Pumps within the designated sales territory.
- The primary focus for this role will be on the specification customer segments.
- Cultivate long term relationships, and develop a broad network of contracts.
- Actively manage projects through the specification and tender process to fulfilment.
What will you do in this role?
- Specify and sell heat pump products and associated accessories within the building services / heating sectors.
- Maintain and develop a continuous pipeline of specified projects.
- Complete CPD presentations.
- Attend exhibitions when required.
- Maintain comprehensive records within the company CRM system.
- Proactively target clients and projects within the defined customer segments.
- Respond to and provide proposals for project enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a B2B business sales role.
- Currently have a good network of contacts and relationships within the relevant market sectors.
- Possess a strong knowledge of relevant product technologies.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and CRM packages.
- Have a full UK Driving Licence.
- Be a motivated sales professional with a desire to meet and exceed targets.
A world-class benefits package, including:
- Hybrid car
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working environment
- Business tools, including mobile phone, laptop, vehicle fuel card, hotel accommodation card and expenses float
- Comprehensive induction programme including full, job-related training
- Private Health Insurance with Employee Assistance/Wellbeing Programme
REF SOS 398
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...