Business Development Manager - S.Wales & S.West
(Retail/Bathroom - Showrooms and Merchants)
Up to £42k D.O.E
- Achievement of objectives agreed with the divisional Sales Manager.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
- To participate in promotional activity, including exhibitions when required/trade counter demonstrations.
- Reviewing sales figures for the area and delivering an ambitious yet realistic growth strategy.
- To nurture and develop a pipeline of business through effective project management.
- Effective Analysis of sales data to support the identification of new opportunities and understand any key deficits.
- To adopt a proactive approach towards targeting new customers through effective appointment making and maintain a diary.
- Delivering a professional and effective presentation to the customer base to grow sales and the brand identity.
- To maintain accurate data within the companies CRM system.
- Keeping a close track on competitor pricing to maintain a competitive market position.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good presentation, negotiation and planning skills.
- Have excellent written and numeracy skills.
- Have the ability to use initiative to support overcoming problems with solutions.
- Be able to cultivate relationships at different level.
Salary and Additional Benefits:
- Up to £42k
- Company Car
- Pension scheme
- Mobile phone, laptop and tablet
- Expense card
REF SOS 423
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...