Commercial Field Operation Manager (Fire) - London
£60K - £70K (D.O.E)
- Manage and monitor all elements of contract service delivery, providing advice and feedback where necessary to help improve performance
- Produce and deliver reporting mechanisms to improve reporting and service delivery.
- Ensure all works are attended within set appointments slots and completed in an appropriate and timely manner to a high level of customer satisfaction and right first time
- Monitor and control expenditure for own area of responsibility
- Monitor contract performance and achieve/manage client specific KPI’s
The ideal candidate will;
- Deliver all personal and business objectives set
- Monitor, manage and suggest improvements with the efficiency of communication between support functions and other business units.
- Produce a plan from the previous year profiling all repair calls per area/contract for resource planning, prepare a plan to deliver the next year’s delivery each area/contract, reviewed annually.
- Car allowance
- Hybrid working
- Full benefits package
REF SOS 426
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...