Commercial Field Operation Technician (Water) - London
£45K - £48K (D.O.E)
- To manage and monitor a team of operatives and multiple subcontractors who carry out PPM, remedial, and project works to all water storage systems and associated plant in client owned properties, in accordance with manufacturer and industry best practice, legislation and Group guidelines.
- Monitor operative and subcontractor productivity at agreed levels to achieve set KPI’s
- Liaise with the commercial admin team regarding any rescheduling of works required throughout the day, week, and month.
- Willing and able to work as part of a team and independently showing initiative dealing with situations and completing tasks to schedule.
- Regularly monitor each contract performance with the line Manager and support the achievement of client specific KPI’s and any internal business requirements.
The ideal candidate will;
- Deliver all personal and business objectives set
- Monitor, manage and suggest improvements with the efficiency of communication between support functions and other business units.
- Produce a plan from the previous year profiling all repair calls per area/contract for resource planning, prepare a plan to deliver the next year’s delivery each area/contract, reviewed annually.
- Company Van
- PDA/ Tablet
- Full benefits package
REF SOS 427
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...