Key Accounts Manager - London & S.England
- Working with client developers, larger RHB's, key accounts and mechanical and electrical contractors you are responsible for securing Geberit specifications across the product portfolio focusing on system sell approach to secure specification both in front and behind the wall.
- Establish Geberit as a key partner and build solid relationships with key client developers in securing the use of Geberit products across all of their suitable projects.
- Must have a strong existing networks and relationships within the client developer and/or larger RHB's market
- Regularly use Barbour ABI sales leads and other relevant data sources to ensure you are always up to date with the activities of your key customers, using this knowledge to further your relationship with them.
- Manage own sales territory in relation to sales development, journey planning and decision making in line with Company requirements.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of dealing with relevant customers to achieve sales targets.
- Have experience of working with a similar/relevant product area with a high level of technical competence.
- Develop a positive ongoing working relationship with new and existing customers to achieve specifications and sales targets.
- Able to identify additional sales opportunities.
- Have 2-5 years of professional experience.
- Up to 20% bonus (based on company and individual performance)
- Company car, iPad, phone
- Annual Bonus Scheme.
- Annual Share Purchase Scheme.
REF SOS 425
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...