Regional Business Manager - Key Accounts (Social Housing - New Build / RMI)
Premium HVAC Brand
£55k - £65k Basic
- North London
- East London
- West London
- East Anglia
Overview of responsibilities:
- Working closely with the regional director for the area to deliver and develop regional sales action plans for the specific. geographical sales area and regional customer base across Key Regional Social Landlords.
- Assist regional business development managers by identifying new build opportunities within the Social Housing sector which can be developed by the local teams with developers and M & E contractors.
- Ensuring the sales action plans are aligned to the goals and objectives set out within the regional business plan.
- Work with local Trade & Social Housing Managers to identify new Social Housing providers to target for medium to long term growth.
- To build a pipeline of potential sales which will result in achieving the budget for Social Housing team.
- Working in partnership with fellow sales colleagues to minimise conflict and ensure that appropriate profit margins are maintained.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proactive approach to achieving agreed business objectives
- Have the ability to build relationships with key senior contacts in target markets.
- Have good negotiation and customer management skills.
- Have a positive can – do attitude.
- Have solid and demonstrable commercial, financial and negotiating skills.
- Be able to cope well with tight deadlines and pressure situations.
- Hybrid car
REF SOS 422
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...