Regional Business Manager - North/North East
£45k-£55k D.O.E + 20% O.T.E
Premium HVAC Brand.
This role will be responsible for increasing the company's presence across the top social housing providers within a geographical area responsible for promoting existing and new product solutions within the refurbishment social housing arena and distribution, wholesale and merchant markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the regional director for the area to deliver and develop regional sales action plans for the specific geographical sales area and regional customer base across Social housing, New Build, Distribution, Wholesale and merchant channels.
- Ensuring the sales action plans are aligned to the goals and objectives set out within regional business plan.
- CRM Pipeline Management; managing ongoing improvement of accounts/CRM systems to generate clear statistical information on sales process activities, using them to correctly quote to customers in line with regional pricing agreements.
- Securing customer projects from start to finish.
- Actively target and engage with Social Housing Associations, M&E contractors, architects and installers to identify new opportunities, whilst facilitating technical and commercial queries.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Relevant experience in a sales role, with knowledge of key customers within the Social Housing, Wholesaler, Merchant, Distribution, Installers.
- A clear understanding of current routes to market with the ability to identify and exploit emerging routes to market that benefit the business. Also investigating other routes that could be developed as part of company market research.
- Excellent skills in; organisation, project management, presentations, customer negotiation and management, commercial awareness, and the ability to achieve personal/company objectives on a deadline.
- Laptop, Mobile.
- Full Company Benefits.
REF SOS 421
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...