Area Sales Manager - Ireland
Up to £50k D.O.E + 20% O.T.E.
- Increase turnover and profitability within direct and in-direct accounts, within a defined geographical area.
- Cultivate strong relationships with all customer types; building sustainable sales growth across the company's brand and product portfolio.
- Evaluate and identify potential contract leads within the Developer sector of the business.
- Plan journeys and personal visits to customers at appropriate frequencies to optimise the potential of each account, whilst regarding the time and expense involved.
- Evaluate opportunities for participation in trade events and exhibitions, arranging company involvement.
- Ensure comprehensive records of all current and potential contracts/specifications are kept and maintained via CRM system and company laptop.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an excellent background in selling into the trade and retail environment.
- Have good presentation skills and strong commercial/customer orientation.
- Have proven success at managing a complex portfolio of products and ranges.
- Be intelligent, quick-thinking, alert and highly numerate.
- Be able to work at pace and achieve tight deadlines.
- Have an awareness of the market competitors, including their products and activities.
A full benefits package, including:
- Hybrid Car.
- 20% OTE.
REF SOS 407
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...