Business Development Manager - Commercial HVAC
Up to £60k Basic + O.T.E. + Open ended commission.
- Central London.
- Act as a corporate champion for new, potential and existing customers.
- Build good relationships with all consultant engineers, mechanical contractors, local authorities, design & build contractors and merchant groups as well as any other customer channels within your geographical area.
- Assist with setting up and attending exhibitions as required.
- Attend site visits with customers to offer product solutions and advice.
- Identify and gain specification across the full range of products
The ideal candidate will:
- Have minimum 5 years sales experience in particular the Commercial Heating industry.
- Have experience in the specification market.
- Have the ability to self-motivate to achieve and exceed targets, maintaining professional standards of behaviour and attitude.
- Have good geographical knowledge of the area.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have good technical understanding of boilers, commercial heating systems, water heaters hot water systems.
- Be systems literate: competent and self-sufficient use of relevant databases, and competent use of Microsoft Office systems, including email.
- Need full and clean valid driving license.
A full benefits package, including:
- Uncapped O.T.E.
- Hybrid Car.
- Company credit card.
REF SOS 420
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...