Business Development Manager- East Anglia & N/E/W London
£37.5k-£42k D.O.E + O.T.E
Global Bathroom Brand
An excellent opportunity with a global manufacturer of Bathroom products including Ceramic, baths, and furniture products. We are looking for a motivated and driven Business Development Manager to join the existing sales team, which will include;
- Finding new opportunities and driving growth within the given sales area
- Managing the pricing strategy within the area
- Creating relationships at all levels of the area’s customer base
- Actioning clear and effective presentations to gain sales and brand identity.
- Using CRM tools to evaluate your area and call plan effectively.
- Working closely with the National Sales Director to build sales.
- Reviewing area sales figures and delivering an ambitious and realistic growth strategy.
- Gain display point of sale throughout the customer base.
- Keeping a close track on competitor pricing to maintain a competitive market position.
Building relationships at principle level is vital, as well as understanding the buying groups agreements to ensure clarity across all customer types.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- The ability to be able to work effectively with sales and CRM software, working with spreadsheets and creating effective presentations.
- Good planning and forecasting, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Trustworthiness and commitment, always maintaining confidentiality.
- A team player who will work closely with the wider Sales Team and internal teams to achieve the best results.
- Have Flexibility and the ability to compromise, accepting feedback and input from other departments.
- Company car (hybrid)
- Phone, laptop and tablet
- Expense card
REF SOS 418
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...