Director of Sales (Specification)
Premium Bathroom Brand
c. £70k, 30% O.T.E.
- Develop and implement the channel strategy, ensuring the brand and products are front of mind throughout each account.
- Build a pipeline for execution and sales growth in the Project Arena.
- Maximise profitable sales in the channel.
- Build relationships (and regularly liaise) with key contacts within nominated projects.
- Create and deliver presentations.
- Agree revenue and profit targets and set objectives for each key area in the projects channel.
- Drive promotional activity and new product ranges.
- Communicate effectively with the other teams to ensure they are aware of the requirements and demands of the channel.
- Input into plans to ensure the motivation, training and performance of the full channel sales and marketing teams.
- Identify opportunities and follow through from inception to execution.
Core Competencies for the ideal candidate;
- Previous experience of relevant project trade channels and major customers
- Track record of setting and exceeding Sales targets
- Strong background in account management
- Confident in calculating and tailoring commercial propositions
- Strong customer orientation
- Quick-thinking, alert, highly numerate
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written;
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong leader and team player
- Be able to both see the big picture and manage the delivery of detailed projects
- I.T. literate; particularly in Excel and Power Point
- Excellent at building relationships at all levels
- Assertive - prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
- Good initiative
- Target Driven
- Car (3 Series/A4/C Class - Hybrid where available)
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...