Technical Sales Engineer - South West
No.1 European heat pump brand
Up to £50k D.O.E. + 25% O.T.E.
An excellent opportunity to develop your career with a very reputable brand...
- Create demand for market-leading ranges of Ground Source, Air Source and Exhaust Air Heat Pumps within the designated sales territory.
- The primary focus for this role will be on the heat pump installer and contractor customer segments.
- Responsible for account managing and developing existing business with accredited installers.
- Implementing an ambitious growth strategy to cultivate and grow new installers.
What will you do in this role?
- Sell and specify heat pump products and associated accessories within the building services / heating sectors.
- Maintain and grow existing business whilst actively increasing new business, including supporting and developing the Installer network.
- Meet and exceed monthly and yearly sales targets and set KPIs.
- Maintain comprehensive records within the company CRM system
- Carrying out CPD presentations and attend exhibitions when required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a proactive self-starter.
- Be customer-focused, with great attention to detail.
- Currently have a good network of contacts and relationships within the relevant market sectors.
- Have at least 2 years' experience in a B2B business sales role in the plumbing and heating industry, or similar
- Possess a strong knowledge of relevant product technologies.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and CRM packages.
- Have a full UK Driving Licence.
- Have English and Maths GCSE/A-Level/equivalent.
A world-class benefits package, including:
- Hybrid car
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working environment
- Business tools, including mobile phone, laptop, vehicle fuel card, hotel accommodation card and expenses float
- Comprehensive induction programme including full, job-related training
- Private Health Insurance with Employee Assistance/Wellbeing Programme
REF SOS 389
Let's get started
Contact us today
Contact our experienced recruitment team today and let's discuss your needs, wants and hopes for the future...